ND Magazine is a website for Fine Art Photographers. We want to feature only those portfolios which contain completed work and represent highest level of aesthetics as well as technique used.
By creating the profile on ndmagazine.net you agree and accept the following:
- You agree that your personal information, including your full name, username, email address, country and information on your profile-page, will be stored on our servers and in our databases. We don’t need your full address, telephone or debit/credit cards information to be a registered member of our website.
- ND Magazine is hereby granted the right to display Your Photographs on ND Magazine website and to store Your Photographs on its servers and backups. You will remain the copyright owner of Your Photographs.
- There is no fee for using ND Magazine. Our platform is free.
- Copyrights of the Photograph remains with the Photographer at all times.
- To promote Featured Portfolios ND Magazine is granted the right to post to and display Your Photographs on social network sites (but only on our official profiles), including: Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- ND Magazine do not use any of your images in commercial purpose.
- ND Magazine undertakes to not to share your personal information with anyone who is not a member of its staff or a subcontractor or partner of ND Magazine.
- As a registered member You warrant that you are the copyright owner of Your Photographs.
- You warrant that you have all the necessary model releases and that you have obtained all the necessary approvals from persons that appear in Your Photographs.
- You warrant that you have all the necessary property releases and that you have obtained all the necessary approvals for any property, buildings, architecture, structures or sculptures appearing in Your Photographs.
- You allow ND Magazine to add your email to our mailing list and to send you monthly newsletters.
- No pornographic or offensive content is allowed to be showcased on this site.
- ND Magazine reserves the right to delete any profile or artwork that it regards unsuitable, for whatever reason.
- You undertake to register a valid email address when you create your account and to keep your account information updated with a valid, active email address.
- When you register as a member you will be asked to provide a password. You are responsible for safeguarding the password and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You shall immediately notify ND Magazine of any unauthorized use of your password.
- You undertake to only register one account at ND Magazine website. If your Account has been banned, or if you have lost your username or password, or for any other reason, you are not allowed to register a new account, without the written consent of ND Magazine.
- ND Magazine may at any time change the provisions of this Agreement.
Please respect the rules and other members of our community.