We’re now accepting submissions for the Interviews. Please make sure that you’ve looked at all the Interviews on our website so that you can get a proper sense of what we publish. We’re looking for works of quality, which are fresh, powerful and unique. We’re accepting submissions from photographers working in the following genres: Abstract, Aerial, Alternative Process, Architecture, Black and White, Cityscapes, City life, Conceptual, Documentary, Fine Art, Landscapes, Nature, Nudes, Panoramic, Photojournalism, People, Portrait, Night Photography, Still life, Surreal, Street, Travel, Waterscapes, Wildlife.
Please be certain to include the following:
1. 10 images at 450 pixels wide, saved for web (no borders or watermarks).
2. 1 image at 950 pixels wide (for top of the page), saved for web (no borders or watermarks).
3. Please answer the questions below (Word Document):
– Please introduce yourself
– How did you get interested in photography?
– Do you have an artistic/photographic background? (from school/parents, etc…)
– Which artist/photographer inspired your art?
– How much preparation do you put into taking a photograph?
– Could you please tell us something about your technique and creating process? (post-processing, equipment (digital/traditional), printing, favourite paper, etc…)
– What do you do in your life besides photography? (hobby, other job, etc…)
– What future plans do you have? What projects would you like to accomplish?
4. Link to your website.
Your completed application (make sure that you have all 4 points on your checklist) please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org (with title: Submission).
If your submission will be accepted we’ll send you further questions.
Submission does not guarantee publishing.
NOTE: Please do not send zip/rar files.