Polish photographer, born in 1975 in Szczecin, currently living in Birmingham, UK. In his work he mainly engages in portraits and creative photography. He usually uses large format camera with classic photosensitive materials but also x-ray films. He is a winner of a golden medal award in the Prix de la Photographie Paris PX3 and a laureate of 2012 Hasselblad Masters competition for the series of artistic wedding portraits. His works are being shown at several exhibitions in and outside Poland.
Awards & Competitions:
2008 – Hasselblad Masters competition semifinalist.
2010 – EFC photo competition finalist
2011 – Hasselblad Masters competition finalist
2011 – Prix de la Photographie, Paris, Gold Medal in Fine Art/ Nudes category
2012 – Hasselblad Masters competition winner in wedding/social category.
2007 - Baltic Art Gallery, CK105 in Koszalin, Poland
2007 - the Artistic Central club „centrala artystyczna”, Koszalin, Poland
2010 – Silesia City Center, Katowice, Polish Wedding Photography Society exhibition
2010 - Bielany Park, Wroclaw, Polish Wedding Photography Society exhibition
2010 - The Primate's Palace, Warsaw, Polish Wedding Photography Society exhibition
2011 - Hasselblad Masters Finalists Tour 2012 – London, NYC, Los Angeles
2012 - Warren G. Flowers Gallery, Montreal, Canada. History of wedding photography exhibition.
- F-Stop magazine #40, 2010
- Dp Arte Fotografica #30, 2010
- Le negatif #07, 2011
- Pokochaj Fotografie #08, 2011
- Unlimited Grain Portraits, Book, Thiaps 2011
- Unlimited Grain 2011, Book, Thiaps 2011
- Victor by Hasselblad #01 2012
- Profifoto 3/2012, Germany
- Photographie.de 3/2012, Germany
- PH magazine #18, Large format issue, 2012
- Hasselblad Masters "Evoke", Book, TeNeues 2012