Holger Nimtz lives and works in Berlin. He is fascinated by discovering the abstract sides of nature and harmoniously combining shapes and colors. As well he is a grey tone lover. In many of his works tranquility and relaxation can be found.
In addition, he works on visualizing movements or smoothing them with the help of long exposures. Movements and blurring are two central stylistic devices in his pictures. By reducing to minimalism, Nimtz tries to show the viewer the essentials. The conception and realization of photographic ideas inspires him again and again.
- 13. Black & White Spider Awards 2019: 1x honorable mention, 1x Nominee
- ND Photography Awards 2018: 2x honorable Mention
- International Photography Awards 2018:2x honorable mention
- Monovisions Photography Awards -2nd EDITION 2018:1x honorable mention
- Fine Art Photography Awards - 4TH EDITION 2018: 1x Nominee in Fine Art Category
- International Photographer of the year 2107: 3x honorable mention in Open Category (Long Exposure), Fine Art (Landscapes), Fine Art (Abstract)
- Monochrome Photography Awards 2017: 3x Honorable Mention in Fine Art
- ND Photography Awards 2017: 5x Honorable Mention in Special (Long Exposure), Fine Art (Landscape), Fine Art (Abstract)