Anik Rahman born in 1988 at Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is a self taught freelance photojournalist based in Bangladesh, represented by Nur Photo Agency, Italy and Redux Pictures, NY, USA. Although he studied business, from the very beginning he was mostly interested in human rights, social ups and downs, politics and environmental issues. These things dragged him to set his carrier as photojournalist. His photographs have been exhibited in local and international exhibitions. He also has numerous publications locally and internationally for his singles and stories.
1. Portrait of Politics – Honorable Mention in NPPA (2014) for Portrait Category.
2. Puppet Show – 2nd Finalist in OpenBorder Festival 2014.
3. Toxic Bath – 3rd Place in Fotorama Fest 2014 for W-Change Category.
4. Wind Game – Short Listed (9th) in Fotorema Fest 2014 for E-Elements Category.
5. Selected for the 10th Edition of the Angkor Photo Workshops
6. Rana Plaza Tragedy – Honorable Mention in 9th Annual Black and White Spider Award (2014) for Photojournalism Category.
7. Puppet Show - Honorable Mention in ND (NEUTRAL DENSITY) PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS 2014 for Photojournalism - Story Category.
1. Group Exhibition in Shilpokola Academy, Dhaka, Bangladesh 2013.
2. Group Exhibition in Bengal Art Gallery, Dhaka, Bangladesh 2013.
3. Group Exhibition in Narayangonj Rail Station, Narayangonj 2014.
4. Puppet Show Exhibited in St. Josephchurch, Amsterdam from 22 April to 1 May 2014.
5. Toxic Bath exhibited in Gallery of National Library “Vuk Karadzic”, Kragujevac, Serbia, starting from 1st of June 2014.
6. Wind Game exhibited in Gallery of National Library “Vuk Karadzic”, Kragujevac, Serbia, starting from 1st of June 2014.
7. Puppet Show exhibited in F-Stop Magazine’s Online Gallery.
8. Group Exhibition in Bengal Gallery, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 24th October to 26th October 2014.
9. Puppet Show will be exhibited at Golden Gallery, Calcutta, India in November 2014.
10. Puppet Show will be exhibited at Bengal Art Gallery, Dhaka, Bangladesh in December 2014.