Roberto Ojeda is an Award-Winning photographer
born in Loja - Ecuador in 1979, he arrived to the U.S.
in May 2000 to study at the then called International
Fine Arts College (I.F.A.C) known today as the Miami
International University of Art and Design where
in 2003 he obtained his BFA.
With over 18 years of field experience in the arts
he now dedicates his time to Photography, specializing
in fine art portraits.
Publications and Awards:
- Grand Prize Winner of Digital Photo Magazine’s
4th annual Your best Shot photography contest
(U.S.A. March 2011)
- 2 Hourly awards on the 2012 Urban Photographer
of the Year by CBRE, U.K.
- Published photographs in U.S and European
magazines such as:
- Digital Photo Magazine, U.S.A.
- Digital Photographer, U.K.
- Digital Camera Essentials, U.K.
- Advanced Photoshop Magazine, U.K.
- Photography Monthly, U.K.
- Professional Photographer, U.K.
- Popular Photography, U.S.A.
- Light it Magazine, U.S.A.
Currently showing at:
The Hangar Gallery - Miami
Art Fusion Galleries - Miami