Gobinda Paul is a documentary and fine arts photographer from Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is a bachelor degree holder in Law from University of Information Technology & Sciences (UITS) and successfully completed a course in mentorship program on documentary photography from open school of photography, Dhaka, Bangladesh. And also completed online courses on the art of photography, from Open Universities Australia.
• Nominated – The World Street Photography photo book 5 (2017/2018)
• Special mentions – 3rd World Street Photography competition (2017/2018)
• Honorable Mention – 4th Golden Orchid International Photography Award 2017 New York USA
• Best photographer of September 2017 – 35Awards 2016 Russia
• Accepted – International Photography Exhibition From 1st Mahfuz Ullah Memorial Photo Contest 2017 Bangladesh
• Finalist – International Photography and Art Community (TZIPAC) Wedding and portrait Exposee award 2017 Canada
• Top 71 – Bangladesh international salon 2016 (71 snaps season - 5) Bangladesh
• Top 35 – Many people (mini-competition) 35Awards 2016 Russia
• Honorable mention – (professional category) from fine art conceptual ND Awards 2016, United Kingdom (UK)
• Accepted – 4th Olympic Photo Circuit 2016, Greece
• Short Listed – Life Around You – 5 Photo Festival 2017 arranged by Grasshoppers Photographers Community
• Short Listed – University Photography Exhibition from Bangladesh University of Professionals Photographic Society (BUPPS) Contrast 2017 - Photo Festival
• Finalist – And most commended (professional category) form Dhaka University Photographic Society (DUPS) 4th National Photography Festival 2017 Bangladesh
• Accepted – National Photography Exhibition from Narayanganj Photographic Club (NPC) “Because I was There” 2017 Bangladesh
• Short Listed – University Photography Exhibition from Shahjalal University Photographers Association-SUPA “Inquest Insight 2” 2017 Bangladesh
• Short Listed – University Photography Exhibition from American International University Photographic club-AIUBPC “Tale of the Darkroom” 2017, Bangladesh
• Short Listed – University Photography Exhibition from Jahangirnagar University Photographic Society- JUPS " Colors of Life-III" 2017, Bangladesh
• Short Listed – University Photography Exhibition from Jahangirnagar University Photographic Society- JUPS "Step out" 2016, Bangladesh
• Short Listed – University Photography Exhibition from United International University Photography Club (UIUPC) is organized "SHUTTER STORIES, Chapter – 01" 2015, Bangladesh
• Papers life News & Media 29 September 2017 https://paperslife.com/%E0%A6%A6%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%AC%E0%A7%80%E0%A6%B0-%E0%A6%86%E0%A6%97%E0%A6%AE%E0%A6%A8-%E0%A6%A5%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%95%E0%A7%87-%E0%A6%97%E0%A6%AE%E0%A6%A8-%E0%A6%9B%E0%A6%AC%E0%A6%BF-%E0%A6%97%E0%A7%8B/
• Intellect News & Media 30 August 2017 https://www.facebook.com/intellect.com.bd/videos/744630509076287/
• Intellect News & Media 27 August 2017 https://www.facebook.com/intellect.com.bd/photos/a.423042317901776.1073741828.146548378884506/743009055905099/?type=3&theater
• Intellect News & Media 13 August 2017 https://www.facebook.com/intellect.com.bd/photos/a.423042317901776.1073741828.146548378884506/735885986617406/?type=3&theater
• Edge of Humanity Magazine August 16, 2017 https://edgeofhumanity.com/2017/08/16/bangladesh-4/
• Edge of Humanity Magazine June 5, 2017 https://edgeofhumanity.com/2017/06/05/bangladesh-3/
• The daily observer epaper Tuesday, November 3, 2015
• The daily observer epaper Monday, September 14, 2015
• The Daily Prothom Alo Sunday 18 November 2012
News ISIS ''a report of Newyork Times says that near about 25 countries of the world (excluding Iraq and Seria) including Australia, Alzeria, Canada, Newyork, Soudia Arabia, France, Turask, Livia, Bosnia, Lebanon, Mishor, Denmark, Tunish, Yeman, Kuet, Afganisthan, Texas, Germany, California, Pensilvania, Indonesia, Belgium, Florida, Bangladesh)90 attacks inspired or done by IS killed about 1200 innocent people. It wasted on September23, 2014 for the first time in Australia. From then, ISIS or Islamic States Iraq and Seria come to be published in the headlines of all international News Papers''
Banga Bahadur ''The wild elephant which was washed across the border with India to Bangladesh by gushing flood water has been given the name 'Banga Bahadur.'The elephant has been wandering in five districts of the country Bangladesh over the last one and a half months. Banga Bahadur travelled 1700km before death''
Monalisa Raped ! : Rape is the mostly uttered word, specifically in the developed countries like USA, UK, Canada, Sweden, and Germany. The real number of the raped women yearly, in the whole world is totally uncountable. The portrait "Monalisa" by leonardo da vinci is mostly talked by like 'rape', which stunned the fifteen century people with her mysterious smiling look that is still doing the same. If leonardo da vinci had to draw Monalisa now, she must have curved face and tearing eyes, likely raped girls have. Actually, my picture of Monalisa raped is asking the same question regarding the safety of modern women.
Revenge of nature : For the continuous interference of human beings towards nature, natural water resources are being dried out, if we let it be so, nearly we have to foster all the watery animals in aquarium, as there will be no natural resources. This will be the ultimate revenge of nature towards human beings