I'm a fine art photographer that have been making Fine Art images since 2005. My passion for photography began as a hobby, turning into one of my main activities in 2010, since then my works have been seen online and in galleries by thousands of people around the globe.
My photography work is mainly about expressing that internal world we all live in. Dreams, fears, loved ones, angels, demons, hopes, flowers, faces, ethereal landscapes, and seascapes are all recurrent topics in my work, that I believe are part of this “collage” we all create in our own “private” internal world.
Black and White is my favorite way to express my art, I believe this medium creates a parallel, alternative reality that is more suitable to closely reproduce people’s internal “realities”.
* 1 Honorific mention, 2019 International Photography Awards (IPA)
* 3 Honorific mentions, 2016 ND Awards
* 4 honorific mentions, 2016 International Photography Awards (IPA).
* 3er place Winner, 2015 ND Awards.
* 4 honorific mentions, 2015 ND Awards
* 5 honorific mentions, 2015 International Photography Awards (IPA)
* 2 honorific mentions, 2015 International Photography Awards (IPA) One-Shot
* 2nd place Winner, 2014 Monochrome Awards, Advertising Category
* 3 honorific Mentions, 2014 Monochrome Awards
* 4 honorific mentions, 2014 ND Awards (Fine Arts, Wildlife and Advertising)
* 1 honorable mention in the 2014 IPA Awards (Still Life)